Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SNOW...

It SNOWed at Strathallan recently!!! well... not that recently actually... about a few weeks ago... on a Sunday. Oleh kerana tidak ber-blog for a long time, this post only come up today =p


I woke up to this view in the morning... "WOW" I thought... I haven't seen snow since the end of my Japan trip 2 years ago... It was white, quiet and so peaceful. The only sound that I find annoying in such tranquility is the kadak kadak kadak sound of the salt-sprinkling "bulldozer"...
PS: Salt increases the melting point of ice so ice does not form in the middle of the road which would result in skidding and this is a hazard for drivers, even experienced ones.



The lawn behind my house. We managed a snow-fight but I still miss the one we had in Asahikawa. There just isn't enough snow here to have the real stuff. Snow in Asahikawa is always knee-deep and fights can be tough.



Just look at the amount of snow I managed in one grab. It's a pity! Such snowballs would not have the devastating power of thrashing into the face of others.
PS: One of the reasons why I couldn't make a good snowball is becos' - no gloves and my hands are freezing. But as I got my gloves on, beware!! I became the fearsome predator that throws massive snowballs.



The day just isn't complete with a chill out. The chill just came up from the bottom to my head. Good way to wake you up in the morning.
PS: Avoid it if you can, you will get up with a wet trousers and a freezing buttocks.


OK... now back to my study table. Will update whenever possible....

No comments: