Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I suck in Magic...

Went to drafting today... Man! I thought I have made quite a good deck... but... things just don't always go my way.
Round 1: win 2-1 Siu
Round 2: loss 1-2 Dev
Round 3: loss 0-2 CC
Round 4: Bye
Round 5: loss 1-2 Hilmi.

See!!! My drafting skills really suck!!! Because there's only 6 players, so we didn't play a sanctioned event. But frankly, I don't really care if it's sanctioned or not. I just wanna go there and have fun. Sold some of my rares and that makes the draft cheaper..haha...

I love this card: Overbeing of Myth

I love this card too: Mutavault. Inform me if someone wishes to sell this card.

I made some modification to my Mirror Master.
Out: 2 Thoughtweft Trio, 2 Militia Pride, 2 Oversoul of Dusk.
In: 1 Plain, 3 Cloudgoat Ranger, 2 Springjack Shepherd.

No comments: