Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Long Story...


Yay! Went to watch Batman: The Dark Knight today. Damn, it took me 2.5 hours to finish the movie. And when I came out of the theatre, my whole world was a blur (just exaggerating... actually, my eyes took some time to adjust to the bright lights). Overall the movie was ok, many smashing, punching, kicking, stabbing, shooting, killing... and suspense. Rating: 4/5


This morning, I went back to my old school... CHMS!!! with a purpose. Donated two boxes full of my books to the library. Around 30 books (all in chinese...) and they are insanely heavy, considering I have to carry'em to the 3rd floor. Next time when you see a book stamped 'Wong Kuo Hong', don't forget whose book is that...haha... And there's more books with my brother. I wonder if he wants to donate them...


Off to Guangzhou tomorrow...

No comments: