Saturday, September 20, 2008

......

I haven’t updated my blog for some time now. I’m kind of busy here. Lots of homework to take care and tests are coming up. Apart from that, there are too many activities to keep me occupied – badminton, tennis, table tennis, watching movie…

Yesterday, my housemaster brought all the L6 students in my house to play golf somewhere in Perth, a place called Noah’s Ark. It’s quite enjoyable actually. Golf is not as easy as it seems. At first glance, it may look like a man swinging a golf putt to send the small white ball flying. Ok… Swinging involves techniques, and without that, the ball will not fly, i.e. you will not hit the ball. Or the ball becomes too heavy to fly, i.e. the ball flies and land right in front of you. And out of the 40 balls I hit, I think only around 10 are perfect shots. A percentage of 25% despite having played golf once a few months back.

Tomorrow, again, I’m going to Perth. There’s an outing to Glasgow actually, but I opt not to go. It’s too tiring. I just want to stay behind in the school and do my own thing. Perth is nothing. Just go there in the afternoon for around 2 hours to shop for some snack and drinks. Better than sitting on the bus for like 1 hour to get to Glasgow.

I’m still planning of what to do for the half-term. Going down to London is a sure thing, but what the hell should I do there?? My parents are coming, right. But they are only here for 4 days, how about the remaining 6 days? OMG!!! Wish I have some things in mind. Maybe I should just go around and explore London… Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, London Bridge, London Dungeon, Madam Tussuads, London Eye, Chinatown etc.

I want to go back to Asia during the X’mas holiday, maybe to Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Shanghai or Brunei if possible. I miss my Asian food, rice, curry… And things there are much cheaper. Anyway, if my parents want to come to London, I will have to stay here. Aaahh… I hate the European winter. No sun and bitterly cold.

No comments: