Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tagged...

I tried so hard to avoid being tagged... but I'm nowhere from being secured.


Tagged by Shing Ping:


Instructions: Remove any number of questions from below, and add in your personal questions, then tag any number of people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.


1. What do you do most for the time being?
Go to school, eating, sleeping, studying... blah blah blah
2. What is your favourite animal(s)?
Dinosaurs!!! I love fearsome creatures. I don't mean having that kind of girlfriend.
3. What is your one regret in life?
Not able to hold on to the one I love...
4. Who inspires you?
No one. I believe no one can inspire me except myself.
5. Tell me something I don't know about your family background.
We are one big happy family...
6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
That would depend if you live in the middle ages or the modern times. Now, it's almost impossible to survive without money.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My freedom. I feel like a prisoner here in the school...
8. What can cheer you up from sadness?
Time.
9. Have you ever fall madly in love?
Fell in love? YES. Fell madly in love? NO.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Cheerful, determined and funny.
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Clever. Cute. Able to understand how I feel.
12. What is the crappiest book you ever read?
Some career guides. They keep on telling me stuffs that I have already known...
13. What is your ambition?
PHYSICIST!!!
14. Describe your life in one word.
Trapped. (between birth and death...)
15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
I would be kidding if I tell you that I don't want to be rich... You need money to be happy. How can one be happy without money?
16. If you are told you can enter any university in this world, Oxbridge excluded, what university will you enter?
University of Harvard. US is a much better place for research-based education like physics.
17. Who is the persons (peoples) that you can share all your problems with?
My girlfriend, if I have one...
18. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
10 years older than now...
19. You accidentally deleted this question. What do you do?
In this case, there would be more 'intention' than 'accident'.
20. What is your dream job?
PHYSICIST!!!
21. What (or who) do you miss the most?
KOLOMEE!!! MEE GORENG!!!

Tagging to:
Since most of my contacts appeared to have been tagged, I will just tag 2 person;
Peng
Nadia... hehe...

1 comment:

Vicky 刘宁 said...

wou, kuo hong trying to be "not single" anymore????

|Vicky|