Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Done most of my MC today. Blood test, urine test, faeces test, x-ray, cardio test, mantoux skin test (for TB), vision test, hearing test, dental test... blah blah blah... and all goes on well. Currently waiting for my x-ray result (out next tuesday.) then make an appointment with a doctor (or what they call GP - General Practitioner). Anyway, really tired after all the check-ups. Looking forward to a rest, maybe watch movie.... again. This time maybe I watch Meet Dave or Shaolin Girl. But not tomorrow, because I will be going to the temple to watch some chinese guy being possessed by a god so we can worship. Christians and Muslims... you won't understand what I am saying and you don't need to know.

Another great Indonesian song I am listening to: ST 12 - Puspa. I am so obssessed with Indonesian songs...


By the way, any recommendations on some good movies???

No comments: