Tuesday, August 26, 2008

An old woman has 3 sons. All of them grew up as successful businessmen. Their business are expanding and they have earned a lot of money. As the birthday tof he old woman approaches, all of them wanted to give her a present. The eldest son, John, owns a construction company and decided to give his mother a big house. "Mom, I give you this house so that you can live comfortably for the rest of your life..." The second son, Jack, owns a automobile factory and decided to give the old woman a nice Mercedez Benz. "Mom, I give you this car so you don't have to worry about your transportation so much." The youngest son, James, who owns a pet shop is not as rich as his 2 older brother, but he wants his present to be meaningful to his beloved mother as well. He knew since young that his mother loves to read, but as she becomes older, her eyesight deteriorates. So, he gave a highly-trained parrot which can read almost everything - magazine, novel, comics... to his mother.

After 3 months, the old woman starts to complain. She asked her 3 sons to come home for a gathering. She then told John, "You gave me this big house, but I am staying alone, and all that I could occupy is only one room. Now I have to clean this big house every day." Then, she said to Jack, "Jack, you gave that black car, but I am old, my eyesight is poor and I could no longer drive. I seldom use the car and now I have to maintain it."... "Ah, James, only you understand me the best, the chicken you gave me taste REALLY good...!!!"

No comments: