Sunday, August 3, 2008

Konnichiwa, watashi wa KH Wong desu. Brunei kara kimashita. Dozo yoroshiku.

Who has the software for writing Japanese?? I want one... Shiok jua tu menaip bahasa jepun di komputer. Kitani orang Asia, jangan senantiasa menggunakan bahasa angmo ya?? Boleh mix la... but at least show you are being patriotic. Majal ku eh... Use Asian language!!!

Aku ke drafting lagi tadi... boring... 6 orang saja.... boring berabis!!! so aku pulang halfway. Seriously, nada mood tuk main harini. Sori wa, bahasaku rojak sikit.. but should be fine, I think most of us paham, kan? kadangkala pun boleh campur sikit 华语ataupun 日本语, barutah shiok!

About 3 more weeks lagi hingga we take off. Excited benar but a bit worried la.. don't really know why? Belum buat my medical yet, maybe 2ml or tuesday la. Visa aku buat on Friday. Then, I think that's about all for my pre-takeoff preparation. And I am so... gonna see salju (or salji??)...again. It's going to be a white white world...haha... but why do I feel like an Eskimo..??

PS 抱歉东亮,但白雪不是我的型的...哈哈!!

No comments: