Monday, August 11, 2008

Today is day 4 of the Beijing Olympics 2008. After day 3, China tops the medal count with 14 medals and is the only nation to have won as many as 9 gold medals.
1. China 9G 3S 2B
2. South Korea 4G 4S 0B
3. USA 3G 4S 5B.

South Korea has stayed on the 2nd spot for 3 days continuously, but I think USA will catch up due to its strength in track and field events.

OK... now for some of my personal stuff. Damn, it's already mid August and I still have no idea when I am leaving... got the vague idea of around end of this month, while the MOE scholars have already known when they are flying (not sure if all of them have been informed..). Anyway, I'm kind of frustrated lah. Played on clubxiangqi, but OMG... W2 D0 L8!!! Now my rating sucks... 1430+. Wouldn't have played if I weren't so bored at home. Always the same... off to a good start... then opps wrong move... and next thing you know I am seriously disadvantaged.

Going to watch Meet Dave this afternoon. And planning to watch Star Wars: The Clone War next week (Andrew!!!). Then, go home...mandi...makan...guitar...maybe c.chess...sleep. Boring life, huh??!! Wish I can get to Scotland as soon as possible. And should I take Bio?? I don't really feel like taking it lah... since I am pursuing engineering. My subjects taken:
1. Chemistry
2. Physics
3. Maths/Further Maths (yes! they are considered as one sub...)
4. BIO???!!

Actually I chose Chem, Phy, Maths and F.Maths as my 4 subjects, but they consider Maths and F.Maths as one subject, so I will have to choose another one, but WTH they register me in the Biology class without consulting my opinion. I don't really want to take Bio lah... not interested. I would rather take Chinese or Accounting.

Any nice Chinese, Malay, English, Thai, Indian or Japanese songs??

No comments: