Monday, August 25, 2008

My last weekend... in Brunei

OK... took a break from blogging for a few days. But now I'm back... and I still have no idea what to write. So, there goes my final weekend in Brunei. Last Saturday started with a visit to CHMS and went to meet all the teachers... Teacher Mili (physics), Stella (maths), Anne(a/c), Wong(chinese), Tan (BM), Alicia (english), Concepcion (chemistry). Didn't meet Teacher Shanthi (bio) and Mr. Lim (maths) have left for Indonesia. Then, went for a jab (injection)... ah... 2 jabs actually. My papers only require me to have a Hepatitis B vaccination, but the nurse gave me a "bonus" flu vaccination, one on each arm... OUCH!!

Sunday... Miri!!! Went to make a spare pair of glasses, as well as some grocery shopping. Lucky me that there are not much traffic.

Organised a farewell party yesterday. I kept the guest list short... invited only about 9 people. All boys! The steamboat at Portview Restaurant was not bad. Too much food... but that's good. Then, drafting!!! Didn't manage to put even a single rare card into my deck. It's single elimination, but I made it to the top 4, although there are only 8 players =p. So,
Round 1: Me 2 - 1 Dev
Semi: Me 1 - 2 Yongbo... K.O.
Some of the rares I've got last night:


Twilight Mire has been traded with Figure of Destiny:

Will be in Kuala Lumpur for a night on 31 Aug. In time for the National Day. Heard most of the shops are closed for half day. Would love my last sip of teh tarik and last plate of nasi briyani before heading for UK. Andrew....!!!

No comments: