Saturday, August 16, 2008

Went to the clinic for my medical today. Damn, waited for 2.5 hours before the doctor called me in. How inefficient can a clinic get?? Not sure if the doctors are working, sleeping or drinking tea in their rooms... Sometimes it takes 0.5 hour after the last patient have left before the doctor called the next one in. WTH??!! The morale: If you are in serious need of medical attention... like feeling extremely uncomfortable, avoid government clinics. It's not worth the time you spend waiting... although it's free.

I bought the movie: Red Cliff just now. Watched it. Not bad. It's easy for me to understand the movie because I've read about it many times on books, but I wonder how those people without a single clue on Chinese history would understand it. And the movie is "to be continued"... haha... some movie, huh?

The EPL returns to action tonight, with Chelsea and Arsenal trying to wrestle the title from Man United. The first game starts 1245 BST or 1945 Brunei Local Time.

Btw, there's a preview of the new set, Shards of Alara: Naya, Bant, Esper, Grixis and Jund. Not sure what they are, surely don't seem like the new planewalkers. I think there will be 10 planewalkers, all multi-coloured (non-hybrid...). Shards look like an interesting set...

No comments: