Friday, August 29, 2008

Meow...

Just made a trip to Kuching on Wednesday. Not much of sightseeing, since we don't have muuh time and Kuching isn't an ideal place for sightseeing. Did some last-minute shopping before going to UK, but unfortunately there's not much to buy... although it's relatively cheap. So, I guess that makes 3 trips to Malaysia within 8 days... Miri (24/8), Kuching (27/8) and KL (31/8). Then BYE BYE ASIA, I'M OFF TO EUROPE!!!



Ok, my family did organise me a "2nd farewell party" or a last-gasp advanced birthday party. Lots of food... BBQ. I think my cousins enjoy it more that I do. It will be my last family gathering for at least 9 months, where I'm off at the bleak weather of Scotland and endure the endless solitude and stress piling on my shoulders... Anyway, just like I have said, if I miss them, just punch a few button and give them a call.... of course I won't cry... if I can resist it of course.

No comments: