Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Haven't updated my blog for the past 2 days. Don't really have much idea what to write. I am still not informed of my departure date yet. Well... maybe it's around 10 days to 2 weeks from now. Pehin mentioned that he wants us to stay in London for a few days before going up to Scotland. I'm not sure if that's gonna happen...

Some of the things I am seriously going to miss after I leave:
1. Food... my murtabak, kolomee, satay and...
2. Friends... definitely
3. Home...
4. Magic... not sure how much am I going to miss dat
5. the SUN... the heat...
6. gf?? sori but I don't have 1...hehe...
I think the list's complete. Can't think of anything else.

Planning to watch Star Wars: The Clone War today but unfortunately due to unfavourable timing... decided to call it off. Instead I am going to watch Meet Dave. Hope it's nice. What's more?? Today I am alone =(

Received a message just now. Gotta join Pehin for a walkathon tomorrow at 7am at Bolkiah Garrison, Berakas. Not sure if it's an obligation, but it sure sounds like one. So I think I'll go. O'well... another day to wake up early.

No comments: